Thursday, October 17, 2013

Research and Working EQ

1. How can an individual best inform and push a community to stop, listen, and take action on promoting cancer awareness among children?
2. Answers to my EQ vary.

  1. Inform the community of what cancer is and what causes it.
  2. Inform the community on how this affects children and change their lives. 
  3. Inform the community on how cancer not only affects the children but the dynamics of the family.

3. My most important source so far has been my research. Many of the articles I read have much information on the effects of cancer and what strategies parents can use to help their child feel more comfortable.
4. I am volunteering at the Chino Pediatrics office working with a group of Pediatric nurses. My mentor is Jen Soto.

No comments:

Post a Comment