Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Senior Project, The Holiday

1. Over this break I researched more on my topic, Pediatric Oncology. After going through Model Assembly I realized that the research I was obtaining previously was not beneficial enough to what I was looking for. I started looking more into research that had to do with my essential question. The questions we were asked during Model Assembly also gave me help with finding out what people would like to know about my topic.

2. I learned through what I did that I was finding very useful information and the technique I was using was very helpful, reading articles that were true stories and experiences from those that had experienced what it is like to be around a child with cancer and what are the most important things that should be looked on. The source of what I learned was the research we did during Model Assembly and general debate.

3. I would try to talk to an actual Pediatric Oncologist or a Pediatric then an Oncologist. For example I would seek someone from City of Hope so a doctor that has experience dealing with these situations day after day because they know what vital information must be known about being in these situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment