Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lesson 2 Reflection

1. I am most proud of how much information I gave during my lesson 2 presentation because it helped me move my answer along and inform my classmates very well. I was also proud that I did not freak out it was as if all the information just came out of my mouth naturally so that was really nice.

2. a. I would give myself a P
b.  I think I deserve this grade because I met the requirements. For example, my research was cited throughout my presentation in which I used it to back up my answer.

3. What worked for me in my lesson 2 presentation was the capturing of my classmates attention and giving them interesting information that they cared about.

4. If I had a time machine and could have done something differently in my presentation I would have bettered my scenarios for my activity.

5. I don't really know yet, I think my answer #2 will probably focus more on the treatments aspect of Pediatric cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment