Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Journey

When I first started the Senior Project I was a little nervous because I didn't want to get tired of my topic that I was so passionate about. Now that it is coming to an end I feel empty handed because I feel cheated. Not in a bad way but a good. I feel as if all the knowledge I have gained through this experience isn't even close to how much more there is too it and I am not completely satisfied, I want to know more. Interviewing a Pediatric Oncologist and doing research checks made it even more intriguing to find more and more information, there are so many branches to this topic that it is overwhelming. I do believe I have progressively gained more knowledge over this year but it is not enough. I really like my topic and instead of it boring me this year, it motivated me to take in part of something that has to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment